Iran’s dictatorship shot down a Ukrainian airliner killing 176 people, including 63 Canadians.
Iran tried to cover up their role, refusing to hand over the plane’s “black box”. But U.S. military intelligence confirms the aircraft was shot down by Iranian missiles, at the same time Iran attacked U.S. forces in Iraq.
The mass murder of these 63 Canadians is the worst terrorist attack against Canadians since the 1985 Air India bombing. By comparison, 24 Canadians were killed on 9/11.
This mass murder is a shocking war crime by a dictatorship that has committed many other war crimes.
Enough is enough. Canada must:
1. List the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a banned terrorist group;
2. Expel Iranian nationals who organize the annual Iran-directed Al Quds day hate march in Canadian cities.
3. Revoke the student visas of Iranian nationals who are studying in Canadian universities.
4. Freeze Iranian assets in Canada sufficient to compensate the Canadian victims of this terrorism; and
5. Call for an emergency United Nations meeting to pass a resolution condemning Iran.
6. Immediately cancel the millions of dollars a year Canada sends to Iran in foreign aid.
Please add your name now to sign this petition that will be delivered to Justin Trudeau on Parliament Hill.