By now, you’ve probably seen the shocking footage. Hamas, the Palestinian terrorist group, sneaking terrorists into Israel to attack civilians. Massacring entire families in their homes. Murdering and raping young women at a dance party. And kidnapping women and children, taking them into Gaza as hostages to parade in the streets as trophies after brutally torturing them.
Or maybe you haven’t seen that at all.
If you rely on the mainstream media, you wouldn’t know about all the atrocities committed by Hamas. In fact, you wouldn’t even know that Hamas is a terrorist group at all. Most of the mainstream media have an official policy against calling Hamas terrorists — they say that’s too judgemental.
Well, we’ve decided to do something about it.
We’re going to Israel to report about the war. But we’re also going to report about the reporting of the war.
We will have lots of questions to answer in the days ahead, including:
- How did Israel’s famous military intelligence fail so badly?
- How did terrorists on paragliders and motorbikes manage to defeat Israel's high-tech defences?
- What will Israel do now — and will Israel’s enemies be able to turn the United Nations against them?
- What will the democracies do — including Anthony Albanese, Justin Trudeau, and Joe Biden, who are hardly allies of Israel?
- What will happen with Israel’s new peace treaties with Arab countries — the “Abraham Accords” negotiated by Donald Trump?
- ... and most of all: how can Israel make sure this attack — dubbed Israel’s 9/11 — never happens again?
This is one of the most daring missions Rebel News has ever undertaken.
But with so much at stake, we believe it’s worth the risk.
If you are willing and able to help us do this important work, please contribute using the donation form on this page.