OUR MASK EXEMPTION CARDS ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
Orders will no longer be fulfilled and payments made on this page are donations.
Must wear face covering in any indoor, enclosed, or substantially enclosed public places (e.g. businesses, malls, churches, government buildings, etc.) and public vehicles, as well as transit centres and LRT platforms
- Children under age 2
- People “unable to wear a face covering due to a mental or physical concern or limitation, or protected ground under the Alberta Human Rights Act”
- People who cannot wear or remove mask without assistance
- People eating or drinking in designated seating areas, or as part of a religious ceremony
- People engaged in physical exercise or water activities
- People providing care or assistance to a person with a disability, where a mask would hinder that caregiving or assistance
- People engaging in services requiring the temporary removal of the mask
- Schools and educational facilities
- Childcare facilities
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Areas accessed exclusively by employees, if physical barriers or physical distancing procedures are in place
- Individuals may self-identify that they are exempt, no proof or detail are required
Begins August 1
Please note: To purchase additional cards please place a separate order for each additional card that you would like to order.
Not including Toronto, all other cities feature a generic exemption card which references MaskExemption.ca for full details as the laws are changing and the website will be updated to reflect those changes.
Updated as of August 5, 2020