OUR MASK EXEMPTION CARDS ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
Orders will no longer be fulfilled and payments made on this page are donations.
Must wear mask in enclosed public places (e.g. retail businesses, restaurants, churches, hotel common areas, gyms), and public transit vehicles.
- Children under age 5
- Persons unable to wear mask due to medical condition or disability under Ontario Human Rights Code
- Person unable to put on or remove mask without assistance, or for whom mask would inhibit ability to breathe
- While eating or drinking food provided by a business that is operating properly under provincial Emergency Orders
- While engaged in sport or strenuous physical activity
- While assisting or accommodating a person with a hearing disability
- Employees in a non-public area, or within or behind a physical barrier
- Day cares
- Educational facilities
- Hospitals and doctor’s offices
- Children’s day camps
- No requirement to provide proof of medical condition or disability
Please note: To purchase additional cards please place a separate order for each additional card that you would like to order.
Not including Toronto, all other cities feature a generic exemption card which references MaskExemption.ca for full details as the laws are changing and the website will be updated to reflect those changes.
Updated as of August 5, 2020