Must wear mask in indoor public places (e.g. retail businesses, shopping centres, restaurants, churches, gyms, universities, hotel public areas, etc.).
- Children under age 2
- Children age 2-4, if caregiver cannot persuade them to wear a mask
- People with medical or other Human Rights Code related condition preventing wearing of mask
- While receiving personal services that require removal of mask
- Eating or drinking
- While doing an athletic or recreational activity where a mask cannot be worn
- While receiving a service where a mask cannot be worn
- Classrooms, labs, offices or residences of universities
Chief Medical Officer of Health Order
Please note: To purchase additional cards please place a separate order for each additional card that you would like to order.
Not including Toronto, all other cities feature a generic exemption card which references MaskExemption.ca for full details as the laws are changing and the website will be updated to reflect those changes.
Begins July, 31, 2020
Updated as of July 29, 2020