OUR MASK EXEMPTION CARDS ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
Orders will no longer be fulfilled and payments made on this page are donations.
Covers regions of Simcoe County and District of Muskoka (includes Barrie)
People must wear a face covering in all indoor publically accessible spaces (businesses, organizations and public transit systems) in Simcoe County and the District of Muskoka. All businesses and organizations with indoor public spaces, as well as public transit, are included (e.g. malls, food premises, churches, community centres, government offices, etc.)
- Schools, licensed childcare centres and indoor/outdoor day camps
- Indoor areas of a building only accessible to employees
- Children under age 2
- Children under age 5 (actually or developmentally) who refuse to wear a mask and cannot be persuaded by their caregiver
- Individuals with medical conditions rendering them unable to safely wear a mask
- Anyone unable to remove the mask without help
- Individuals who cannot wear a mask for religious reasons
- People engaged in moderate to intense physical activity or swimming, or other activity that would preclude its use
- People who are exempt need not give details about why they are exempt
Please note: To purchase additional cards please place a separate order for each additional card that you would like to order.
Not including Toronto, all other cities feature a generic exemption card which references MaskExemption.ca for full details as the laws are changing and the website will be updated to reflect those changes.
Updated as of July 29th, 2020