OUR MASK EXEMPTION CARDS ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
Orders will no longer be fulfilled and payments made on this page are donations.
Individuals must wear a mask in all indoor public places
Masks also required on Winnipeg Transit and Winnipeg Transit Plus
Indoor public places
- Exceptions similar to those for Winnipeg Transit likely apply – but no exceptions currently listed
- Persons who are unable to place, use, or remove a face mask without assistance
- Persons unable to wear a face mask due to a mental or physical concern or limitation, or protected ground under the Manitoba Human Rights Code
- Children under the age of 5
- Persons providing care or assistance to a person with a disability where a face mask would hinder that caregiving or assistance
- Persons engaging in tasks or services that require the temporary removal of a face mask (e.g. in order to don a respirator)
Please note: To purchase additional cards please place a separate order for each additional card that you would like to order.
Not including Toronto, all other cities feature a generic exemption card which references MaskExemption.ca for full details as the laws are changing and the website will be updated to reflect those changes.
Updated as of September 28, 2020