Masks mandatory in all indoor public places and on public transit.
Must be worn in manner that covers mouth, nose, and chin without gapping.
- Child under age 5
- Person with medical condition that prevents them from safely wearing a mask
- Person unable to put on or remove a mask without assistance
- Temporary removal of mask for:
- Receiving a service that requires the removal of the mask
- Consuming food or drink
- Establishing one’s identity
- An emergency or medical purpose
- While seated, if:
- Seating is arranged in accordance with the requirements of the Emergency Orders, or
- Separated by at least 2 metres from others not sitting with you, if the seating arrangement is not specifically addressed in the Emergency Orders
- Employees in an area which members of the public do not normally have access to, or if located behind a non-permeable physical barrier
COVID-19 Prevention Orders
Updated: February 16, 2021