On a recent Rebel News DAILY Livestream, Sheila Gunn Reid and David Menzies discussed the arrest, imprisonment and subsequent release of Ontario MPP Randy Hillier.
The charges Hillier is facing are:
- One count of assaulting a peace or public officer
- Two counts of obstructing or resisting a public officer
- One count of obstructing or resisting someone aiding a public or peace officer
- Three counts of counselling an uncommitted indictable offence, two of them considered mischief
- Two counts of mischief or obstructing property exceeding $5,000
Hillier also has several charges relating to his involvement in other protests against COVID restrictions in Ontario.
Rebel News DAILY Livestream's air weekdays at noon ET/10 a.m. MT. Never miss when Rebel News goes live by signing up for notifications.