Kelowna's First United Church suffers “accidental” minor structure fire

Kelowna's First United Church suffers “accidental” minor structure fire
Google Maps
Remove Ads

The First United Church in Kelowna suffered a minor structure fire early on Friday morning.

According to the Kelowna Fire Department, the door to the church on the 700 block of Bernard Avenue suffered “moderate damage” and there was “smoke migration into the structure.” The fire was extinguished at approximately 1:00 a.m. local time.

Fire crews are calling the blaze accidental.

Remove Ads
Remove Ads

  • By Drea Humphrey

PETITION: Save Our Churches

17,597 signatures
Goal: 20,000 Signatures

Add signature

Don't Get Censored

Big Tech is censoring us. Sign up so we can always stay in touch.

Remove Ads