Mad Max returns to Parliament Hill!
At the Freedom Rally on Dominion Day, People’s Party of Canada leader Maxime Bernier graciously made time for Rebel News (as he always does) to discuss current affairs in his always refreshingly BS-free manner. Topics covered included:
- Justin Trudeau’s handling of the Wuhan virus, which Bernier called “a huge disaster” thanks to the Liberals “spending money we don’t have to buy votes”);
- the infringement of constitutional rights (Trudeau “likes the taste” of totalitarianism, the PPC leader told me);
- Trudeau’s disrespect for parliamentary processes and procedures when it came to such decisions as banning more than 1,500 firearms via an order in council, which Bernier said was “not part of our culture)”;
- regarding foreign policy with respect to China, Bernier said that Trudeau is “not working for the interests of Canadians” and he is “not putting Canada first”;
- the current state of the federal Conservative party, which Bernier called “intellectuality and morally corrupt”;
- and the likelihood of a much-rumoured fall election: Bernier believes an autumn election will not happen as the Liberals will continue to be “propped up by socialist parties such as the Bloc Québécois and the NDP, which is bankrupt.”